Immunoenzymatic VIDITEST tests are intended for the diagnosis of fungal infections and other diseases caused by Aspergillus fumigatus. They help identify patients with invasive aspergillosis (IA), aspergilloma or pulmonary invasive aspergillosis (ABPA) in time and start adequate therapy.
Aspergillus fumigatus is one of the most widespread airborne saprophytic fungi. The clinical picture of infections manifests itself in a wide spectrum. The patient‘s immune system plays a very important role in recognizing inhaled fungi, controlling growth, and regulating the body‘s inflammatory response to infection.
We provide our own ELISA-VIDITEST and MONO-VIDITEST immunoenzymatic kits for testing of the detection of specific antibodies of IgG isotypes against Aspergillus fumigatus antigens in human serum and plasma.
ELISA-VIDITEST uses 96-well microtiter plates, still MONO-VIDITEST cassette format. All testing and evaluation takes place automatically in combination with our VIDIMAT analyzer.
Benefits of the kits:
- Quantitative and semiquantitative evaluation of IgA, IgG, IgM antibodies
- Sample: human serum and plasma
- High diagnostic specificity and sensitivity
- Color-coded reagents r.t.u.
- Unified incubation times, temperatures, reagents for ELISA –VIDITEST and MONO –VIDITEST anti-Aspergillus fumigatus
of specific antibodies
- - ELISA-VIDITEST
- - MONO-VIDITEST